SAN JOSE (KBCWtv) – Unleash your inner superhero (or super villain) at the third annual fan fest that wants to “revolutionized the “comic-con” landscape.”
The two-day Heroes & Villains Fan Fest is set to once again launch at the San Jose Convention Center on December 2nd and 3rd.
Ever wanted to learn what it takes to be a crime-fighter or master villain? Find your superpowers as you maneuver through obstacles and take on games of skill.
The event is fan focused with plenty of opportunities to get up close and personally meet your favorite celebrities and experience exclusive panels.
Confirmed CW Stars attending include
(with more to be announced):
- Stephen Amell (Green Arrow/Oliver Queen | Arrow)
- Emily Bett Rickards (Felicity Smoak | Arrow)
- John Barrowman (Malcom Merlyn | Arrow)
- Brandon Routh (Ray Palmer | DC’s Legends of Tomorrow)
- Manu Bennett (Slade Wilson | Arrow)
- Robbie Amell (Firestorm | The Flash)
- David Ramsey (John Diggle | Arrow)
- Willa Holland (Thea Queen | Arrow)
- Juliana Harkavy (Dinah Drake/Black Canary | Arrow)
- Katrina Law (Nyssa al Ghul | Arrow)
- Rick Gonzalez (Rene Ramirez | Arrow)
- Echo Kellum (Curtis Holt | Arrow)
- Caity Lotz (The Canary | Arrow & DC’s Legends of Tomorrow)
- Plus stars from: Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Guardians of the Galaxy, The Walking Dead and This Is Us
©2017 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All rights reserved.