Many people in the world consider Ikea a soul-crushing eternal birchwood wasteland of furnitures with impossible names and a puzzling side of Swedish meatballs. No one really likes journeying to Ikea, but, like paying taxes and dying, some things in life are absolutely necessary.
Watch Nelson give his holiday take on the song, much to the chagrin of Ikea’s unfortunate employees.
- ‘Wonder Woman’ Soundtrack Features Sia’s New Track, ‘To Be Human’
- Kristen Wiig Stars in Sia’s ‘Chandelier’ GRAMMY Peformance
- Mary J Blige/Sam Smith and Beck/Chris Martin Among Many New Duets Added to Sunday’s GRAMMYs
- The Buzz: #Manspreading, BottleRock, And The Rise Of Pre-Teen Overachievers
- GRAMMYs Behind the Song: Sia – ‘Chandelier’
- The Drinkies: Cocktail Recipes For GRAMMY Record of the Year