Brace yourselves: SantaCon, the annual boozefest in the name of Christmas is once again upon us to set a new yearly standard for debauchery.
It’s a great idea in theory, as there are few things the masses love more than dressing up, drinking, and Christmas.
However, a small amount of people can ruin it for everyone.
You don’t want to be that guy. That guy is the worst. You don’t want to be the worst.
Here are our five tips to help you avoid being that guy. Check them out below:
1. Don’t hook up in public.
This one should be obvious, but it still bears repeating: DON’T HOOK UP IN PUBLIC. Someone will see you. You will be dressed like Santa. They will get it on camera.
2. Don’t be a Scrooge.
SantaCon is about fun! No one likes a bummer hanging around a bunch of jolly celebrators.
3. Do respect your bartender and bouncer.
Seriously, in no world do bartenders really want to be working during SantaCon. In most cases, they either want to be celebrating with you or running for the hills. Respect (and tip) your bartenders, be kind to your bouncer, and be patient when you’re ordering your drinks. There are lots of thirty Santas around you.
4. Don’t order too many sugary alcoholic drinks.
Speaking of thirst, try not to slake it with too many egg nogs or peppermint Schnapps. Just trust us on this one. You’ll still need to function in society the next day, and a sugar worsened hangover will be enough to ruin Christmas holiday drinks for you forever.
5. Just don’t be the worst.
Take it from these guys, don’t be the worst at SantaCon. Be respectful, don’t litter, and be considerate of others. That’s what Christmas is all about, isn’t it?
- ‘Worst Toys List’ 2017
- Holiday Headache? Here’s When Stores Start Playing Christmas Music
- Christmas Music Can Harm Your Mental Health, Psychologist Says
- Terry Crews Saves Christmas
- California Guy In Leotard With Christmas Lights Pisses Off Ikea Staff With Surprise ‘Chandelier’ Dance Interpretation
- ‘The Interview’ Premieres Strong, But ‘The Hobbit’ Still Reigns Over Holiday Box Office