(KBCWtv) — In a steamy lingerie photo shoot, Vogue captures “perfect bodies” in all their curvaceous glory, creating an Internet sensation that body-positive supporters call an answer to Victoria’s Secret’s controversial lingerie photo, “The Perfect Body” — a double entendre on the name of their line, but featuring skin-and-bones thin models.
The Vogue slideshow is called “The Best Lingerie Comes In All Sizes,” and it comes perfectly timed after the controversy over Victoria’s Secret lingerie photo, and the controversy over Calvin Klein’s “normally sized” model a size 10.
VOGUE SLIDE SHOW: The Best Lingerie Comes In All Sizes (Photos)
The Vogue shots are tearing up Instagram, featuring a group of plus-size models wearing various brands.
The photos are real, non-glossy, moving, and in the words of most comments, refreshingly beautiful.
And a selfie from the models:
- ‘Drone Shark’ Unveiled As Latest U.S. Navy Robot Weapon, No Lasers On Its Head, But Fiction Definitely Becoming Fact
- Vogue Answers Victoria’s Secret ‘Perfect Body’ Lingerie Pic With Own Perfect Bodies, In All Shapes
- Barbie Book ‘I Can Be A Computer Engineer’ Tells Girls They Need Boys To Code
- Love Bugs: How Many Bacteria In A Single Kiss?
- New ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Trailer Steams Up YouTube
- This Woman Is The Baby Who ‘Got Back’ Who Had Sir Mix-A-Lot Sprung