Is it just us, or does it seem like everyone is talking about butts this week? Kim Kardashian obviously had a lot to do with that, thanks to that PAPER magazine cover that tried to #BreakTheInternet, but there’s actually a more famous derriere out there.
It’s an butt whose identity had been unknown for over 20 years, and despite being the main character in the second best-selling song in 1992 (after Whitney Houston’s “I Will Always Love You”), its identity had been relegated to heights of pop culture mysteries long believed unsolvable.
Today, however, we can close the case.
In a seemingly unprovoked TMZ interview, Sir Mix-A-Lot reveals who the “Baby” is with the aforementioned “back”: Jennifer Lopez!
Mix-A-Lot had seen her on “In Living Color” and was so moved he wrote a song about her (butt).
Looks like he’s still sprung!
- Jennifer Lopez, A-Rod, Marc Anthony Raise $35 Million for Puerto Rico
- What’s Trending | Must See (Sheer) Looks
- Who Wore It Better? Academy Awards 2015 Edition!
- ‘American Sniper’ Wows, ‘Mortdecai’ Bombs In Weekend Box Office Roundup
- This Woman Is The Baby Who ‘Got Back’ Who Had Sir Mix-A-Lot Sprung
- iHeartRadio Ultimate Pool Party