SAN FRANCISCO (SF.Funcheap.com) - In Union Square, take advantage of the high-end version of Black Friday, where over 30 downtown stores provide nibbles and holiday drinks, extend their hours and offer deep discounts on Friday, November 23, 2012.
At the center of it all is the Macy’s Great Tree Lighting Ceremony at 6 pm, which takes over Union Square Park and the surrounding area with musical performances and of course, their impressive 80 foot tree.
Black Friday Deals & Events | Union Square
Friday, November 23, 2012
- Alessi ( 424 Sutter St.) open 10 am to 6 pm - will be offering three special items at a 40% discount – the Todo cheese grater, the Juicy Salif juice squeezer and Tibidabo salad servers.
- AllSaints (140 Geary St.) open normal hours – select clothing and shoes will be 20% off.
- Bacca da Silva (590 Sutter St.) open 11:30 am to 7 pm – is offering 20 to 40% off selected items, including luxurious cashmere pieces for men and women. Designer Bacca da Silva will be stopping at the store.
- Banana Republic (256 Grant Ave.) open 5 am to 9 pm – is giving guests 40% off all merchandise (sale or regular) all day on Black Friday. Time to stock up on gifts and cute work clothes.
- Barney’s New York (77 O’Farrell St.) is open 9 am to 9 pm on Black Friday.
- Cole Haan (324 Stockton St.) – is giving Black Friday guests 20% off your entire purchase of their stylish leather shoes, handbags and other accessories through Nov. 25.
- Downtown (55 Maiden Ln.) open 10:30 am – 6:30 pm is already in the midst of their Autumn /Winter sale with 40% off select styles.
- Faconnable (253 Post St.) open 9 am to 8 pm – will kick off their fall/winter sale starting Black Friday with 30% off select clothes and accessories.
- FAVOR (500 Sutter St.) open 10 am to 6 pm – will offer 20% off Hotcakes Design jewelry, their locally made in-house jewelry line.
- Glory Chen (134 Maiden Ln.) open 10 am to 8 pm – will be having a 75% off sale on select merchandise from their collection of elegant women’s shoes through Dec. 2.
- Goorin Bros (111 Geary St.) open normal hours – will be offering half off select styles of their dapper retro hats.
- Goyard (345 Powell St.) is open 10 am to 6 pm on Black Friday.
- Loehmann’s (222 Sutter St.) open 12 am to 10 pm - is giving guests 30% OFF all of their already discounted designer clothes (combinable with Gold/Diamond Discount card for an additional 10% off) If you’re an early bird you can get 40% off from 12 am to 10 am.
- London Sole (19 Maiden Ln.) open normal hours – is giving guests 20% off on their classic Pirouette, Julia and Harriet black leather ballet flats, plus 10% off storewide.
- Old Navy (801 Market St.) – open 12 am to 11 pm – will have special deals from midnight to 4 am and the entire store will be on sale with $15 jeans and $5 fleece.
- A Miner Miracle (441 Sutter St.) open from 10 am – 6 pm – is offering guests a buy one, get a discount on your second purchase deal. Plus, guests will get a gift with any purchase of $70.00 or more.
- Macy’s (170 Ofarrell St.) open 12 am to 10 pm – will be offering amazing markdowns throughout their Union Square flagship stores. New features on the Macy’s mobile app will make it easy to find out the exact deals happening at the SF store, and MAC will be unveiling its new Taste Temptation collection.
- Plus, with any men’s or women’s fragrance purchase of $75 or more, Macy’s will donate $2 to Make-A-Wish, up to $100,000.
- Montblanc (120 Grant Ave.) open 10 am to 6 pm – will offer complimentary gift wrap for their lovely holiday gifts and they’ll be serving refreshments all day.
- Neiman Marcus (150 Stockton St.) open 8 am to 8 pm – will be offering Black Friday promotions to be revealed closer to the date.
- Nespresso (Grant Ave.) open normal hours – is giving guests a $75 credit for any machine purchase of $199 or above through Jan. 21. It can be used towards capsules or accessories.
- Oakley (845 Market St., Ste 301) open at 7 am – for every $50 spent, shoppers will receive a $10 award card, which can be redeemed November 25 through January 6, 2013. Oakley Stores will have signed items including baseballs, golf balls, posters and more from Oakley Athletes to be given with any $250 purchase. Promotion good at any Oakley Store, including Stoneridge Mall in Pleasanton and Santana Row in San Jose.
- Pashma (29 Maiden Lane) open 8 am to 8 pm – will offer a buy 3, get one free deal on their luxury cashmere inspired by the weaving traditions of the royalty of India with a contemporary flair. You can also get a gorgeous Pashma signature carrying pouch free with purchase.
- Porsche Design (100 Grant Ave.) open 8 am- 8 pm – is having sales throughout the store with 20% Off Bounce shoes, 20% off their French Classic luggage collection as well as selected items at 30% off. Plus, they’ll be giving complimentary engraving services on any pen purchase.
- Saks Fifth Ave (384 Post St.) open 8 am to 5 pm – will be offering specials throughout the store all day.
- Ted Baker (80 Grant Ave) open from 10 am to 8 pm – is giving guests 30% off all of their beautifully tailored British clothes for men and women
- TSE Cashmere (60 Maiden Ln.) open 10 am to 6 pm – will offer 40% off select Pre-Fall collection items including knits, cashmere classics and more.
- Urban Outfitters (80 Powell St.) open 12 am – is offering 50% off all sale items all night and will have food trucks out front.
- Westfield San Francisco Centre (865 Market St.) open 5 am to 9 pm – will have specials going on at stores throughout the mall as well as special performances by Cirque du Soleil acrobats between 10 am and 4 pm on level 2. You can also catch showings of Illuminique Under the Dome, their holiday light show and the opening of several exciting new shops, including Burberry Brit, Express and David’s Tea.
- XXI Forever (2 Stockton St.) open from 12 am to 12 am – will have scratcher giveaways for early birds with prizes and discounts of up to $250 as well as free jewelry or cosmetic items with no purchase necessary. Also, they’re launching a new line of clothing called Hello Kitty and Naughty or Nice.
>> Find out the latest black friday updates for Union Square
Event listing curated for CBS 5 by Johnny Funcheap, editor of a website and weekly e-guide that spotlights the Bay Area’s best free events.
(Copyright 2012 by CBS San Francisco. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)